Accenture Strategy Industry X.0 Strategy Senior Manager
Organization: Accenture Strategy - Industry X.0 Strategy Senior Manager
Travel Required: 80% Travel
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
About Manufacturing, Engineering, and Industry X.0 Strategy
If you're passionate about helping your clients create long-term profitability and value, Accenture Strategy and its Manufacturing, Engineering and Industry X.0 Strategy practice may be the place you've been looking for to grow your career.
We work with our clients across a broad range of industries to address key issues related to:
- Competitive agility
- Strategic cost reduction - Zero Based Supply Chain & Zero Based Organization for Engineering, and Manufacturing
- Digital Factory Strategy - Industry 4.0, IoT platform, artificial intelligence, machine learning, connected devices, connected workers, and Blockchain to just mention a few
- Operating Model Strategy
- Manufacturing Network Strategy
- Supply Chain and Manufacturing Transformations
As a Senior Manager, you will responsible for leading teams in our Manufacturing, Engineering and Industry X.0 Strategy group. Working directly with senior and C-suite executives, you will provide actionable insights to the world's top organizations, helping them address priority C-suite issues with strategies they can execute with speed and at scale.
Key Skills / Experience
- Manufacturing production experience in either continuous or discrete manufacturing environments
- Assessment of issues and formulation of improvement strategies
- Manufacturing or Engineering operating model design
- Industry X.0 technology and digital disruptors
- Advanced analytics / conversion cost / product cost modeling
- Ability to support both client sales origination and project delivery
- Ability to effectively manage and coach others
- Team player; collaborative mindset
- Previous engineering experience a plus
+ Basic qualifications
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in an external strategy consulting firm and operating at the Senior Manager equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working on Manufacturing or Engineering improvement initiatives
- Tier 1 strategy consulting firm experience
- MBA or equivalent graduate degree preferred
- Lean or Six Sigma qualifications
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, management, and relationship building skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top