Accenture Strategy – Growth Strategy Senior Manager
View the Transcript
Organization: Accenture Strategy – Competitiveness Center of Excellence
Level: Senior Manager
Travel: 80% to 100% (typically Monday through Thursday)
Introduction to Accenture Strategy:
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Strategy professionals apply deep strategy development, architecting value and operating model architecture skills, influence through insight and partner with our clients to make bold decisions on priority C-Suite issues. Provide deep understanding of our clients' industry landscape and business options in the context of global, economic, technology and social trends.
The CCoE focuses on three core service offerings:
- Profitable Growth – Go-to-Market Strategy, Customer Segmentation, Sales and Marketing Effectiveness, and Pricing & Promotional Effectiveness
- Cost Transformation – Total Business Diagnostics, Complexity Management, Strategic Sourcing, and Supply Chain Design and Management
- Organizational Effectiveness – Structure & Organizational Design, Process Optimization, Performance & Change Management, and Integrated Program Management
Examples Of Our Work Include:
- Partnering with clients to build rapid, fact-based and actionable growth and profit improvement strategies. We identify critical market and consumer insights, and assess internal strengths and economics, to create a foundation for developing new strategic growth options and business plans that enable success.
- Growth-led business transformations. When companies need to cut costs, position for growth, and re-organize for the future – and do so all at the same time – they often times need outside support. We have helped numerous companies improve profitability and reposition their portfolios and organizations to pursue their growth and profit objectives.
- Supporting clients in specific new areas of growth, including evaluation and buildout/integration of new product and service offerings, new geographies, and acquisitions
- Simplifying product portfolios and/or business processes to focus on higher profit offerings, increase throughput, and reduce expenses
- Assessing how technology can be used to disrupt existing industry structures and economics, enable new service offerings, streamline processes, and reduce costs
A professional at this position level within the Accenture Strategy CCoE has the following responsibilities:
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments. Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Draws broader lessons, insights, and opportunities from projects and shares them formally and informally with CCoE colleagues.
- Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%
View the Transcript
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top