Accenture Strategy - Financial Services/Insurance Strategy Senior Manager
Title: Accenture Strategy - Financial Services/Insurance Strategy Senior Manager
Travel: 80% travel
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
With Accenture Strategy, you can put your theories and vision into action. Our services range from strategy to execution, and we will value your understanding of our clients' industries and your ability to help them move from issue to outcome. Learn more about Accenture Strategy:
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
The Business Strategy Senior Manager applies deep business strategy development, architecting value and operating model architecture skills to influence client agendas through business insight. Partners with our clients to make bold decisions on priority C-Suite issues at the intersection of business, technology and operations. Provides deep understanding of our clients' industry landscape and business options in the context of global, economic, technology and social trends.
Insurance Strategy Senior Managers will shape and drive strategy work for leading global Insurance clients. Ideal candidates have consulting-relevant experience including: conducting structured quantitative and qualitative analysis, developing operational and growth strategy, program definition and management, and consultative, collaborative problem-solving. Accenture Strategy works at the intersection of business & technology
Client Delivery and Development:
- Developing trust-based relationships with senior clients
- Shaping and leading business strategy and transformation engagements
- Developing compelling responses to new business opportunities
- Building and managing strong client and Accenture teams
- Assessing and managing risks and issues and making adjustments as needed
- Ensuring business outcomes are achieved
- Develop expertise in specific practice specialty areas to increase the breadth and depth of our knowledge base and capabilities
- Elevate our brand and presence in the marketplace (e.g. conference participation, thought leadership, offering development, recruiting)
- Providing coaching and mentoring to analysts, consultants, and managers
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the Insurance or Financial Services industry
- Minimum of 3 years of strategy consulting experience at a consulting firm
- MBA degree or equivalent
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Locations IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,NY - New York
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
Nahomie L.Consulting Manager
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top