Accenture Strategy - Financial Services/Insurance, Manager
View the Transcript
Organization: Accenture Strategy – Financial Services/Insurance, Manager
Location: New York, Florham Park, Chicago, El Segundo
Travel: 80 - 100%, Monday – Friday
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Strategy operates at the intersection of business and technology—working with our clients to solve their toughest issues, realize their most promising opportunities, and deliver real results. With a focus on technology-enabled strategy in an industry-context, our strategy professionals partner with C -level executives to define "what," and then bring the best of Accenture to implement "how." Whether it's business strategy, technology strategy or operations strategy, we drive value, shape new businesses and design operating models for the future—with the goal of helping clients identify and build the capabilities they need to differentiate and win in the market.
With Accenture Strategy you can put your theories and vision into action. Our services range from strategy to execution, and we will value your understanding of our clients' industries and your ability to help them move from issue to outcome.
Insurance Strategy Managers will lead engagements for global Insurance clients. Ideal candidates have consulting-relevant experience including: conducting structured quantitative and qualitative analysis, developing operational and growth strategy, program definition and management, and consultative, collaborative problem-solving. Accenture Strategy works at the intersection of business & technology - familiarity with Digital strategy is welcomed.
Client Delivery and Development
- Developing trust-based relationships with senior clients
- Lead strategy and transformation engagements
- Supporting the development of compelling responses to new business opportunities
- Building and managing strong client and Accenture teams
- Assessing and managing risks and issues and making adjustments as needed
- Ensuring business outcomes are achieved
- Develop expertise in specific practice specialty areas to increase the breadth and depth of our knowledge base and capabilities
- Elevate our brand and presence in the marketplace (e.g. thought leadership, offering development, recruiting)
- Providing coaching and mentoring to analysts and consultants
- Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%
View the Transcript
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top