Accenture Strategy - Financial Services Strategy Manager
Title: Accenture Strategy - Financial Services Strategy Manager
Travel: 80% travel
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
With Accenture Strategy, you can put your theories and vision into action. Our services range from strategy to execution, and we will value your understanding of our clients' industries and your ability to help them move from issue to outcome. Learn more about Accenture Strategy:
Accenture Financial Services Strategy
As a Financial Services Strategy Manager, you would lead engagements for global Financial Services clients. These engagements include helping clients develop corporate strategies, make strategic M & A decisions, structure effective business and operating models, and transform their businesses all in an effort to grow their business while maintaining or reducing costs.
- Plays a significant role in identifying new consulting opportunities with our clients, shaping proposals, and gaining client agreement/approval to move forward
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of our clients' strategic/organizational objectives.
- Leads strategy and transformation engagements; responsible for creating detailed project work plans, managing activities and deliverables against plan, reviewing draft output, and providing feedback/coaching to project team members
- Assesses and manages risks and issues, ultimately ensuring that project objectives are achieved
- Frequent interaction with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves presenting analysis and recommendations, facilitating workshops, and negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Develops and maintains strong trust-based relationships with clients
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
+ Basic qualifications
Professional Skill Requirements:
o Strategic cost reduction / zero based cost reduction and spend
o Technology strategy (e.g., cloud, artificial intelligence, analytics, robotic process automation, blockchain)
o Customer strategy (e.g., customer experience, customer journey design)
o Workforce strategy
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top