Accenture Strategy – Digital Finance Strategist - Manager
View the Transcript
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world's largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 401,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
As part of the 6,000+ Accenture Strategy professionals in our global community, you'll join the CFO & Enterprise Value team where we have capabilities in the areas of Enterprise Value Targeting, Integrated Operating Model and Digital Finance. You will play a central role in working with some of the best global companies in the world, responsible for helping CFO's and his or her business partners address some of the top challenges faced today to include:
- digital uprising
- organization complexity
- manual processes and interventions
- data and analytics immaturity
- legacy tools and technology
Join the Accenture Strategy CFO & Enterprise Value team developing Finance strategies and plans that help clients improve operational efficiency and reposition the company for future growth.
As a CFO & Enterprise Value strategist, you will support clients within the area of Digital Finance. Digital Finance enables the office of the CFO to drive targeted enterprise financial performance through digital enablement. This includes Digital Finance Strategies for:
- Finance 2020 Vision
- Operating Model and Organization Structure
- Process Automation
- Integrated Data & Analytics
- Performance Management
- Next Generation Finance Technology
Digital Finance offers a unique career experience and unparalleled opportunity for you to grow and advance. Great things can happen—they already are. Come and be a part of the next level of high performance.
Digital Finance Professionals:
- Develops Digital Finance strategies by assessing a client's business challenges/needs/gaps, diagnosing the root problems and recommending an approach leveraging Accenture assets.
- Develops and maintains contact with C-level clients, organizes and leads proposal pursuit teams, participating and leading all aspects of the proposal development process.
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Manage engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, manage account receivables, define deliverable content, ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client.
- Manage small to medium teams of diverse backgrounds, skill sets and technical/functional knowledge. Encourages creative and innovative thinking from team members while helping them to bring their ideas and career plans to fruition. Works across the global Finance & Enterprise Performance practice to share lessons learned and best practices.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior level (C-suite, SVP, VP, etc.) clients and/or within Accenture Strategy on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach
- Has ability to implement structured decision-making. Acts independently to determine best possible methods and procedures to deliver against Digital Finance assignments
- Ability to architect enterprise transformations with the CFO as the architect of business value.
- Refine and optimize the CFO's ability to organize and analyze financial, operational and external information to create substantial shareholder value.
- Create strategies and blueprints that define the finance operating model, process automation plan, and analytic insights engine supporting the broader organization's future vision.
- Help clients improve their ability to drive business outcomes through digital planning, reporting, and analytics.
- Articulate the value proposition and business case for digital finance solutions.
- Maintain an understanding of advancements in technology and innovations which are happening across digital, analytics, the CFO ecosystem and broader marketplace.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top