Accenture Strategy - Digital Finance Senior Manager
Organization: Accenture Strategy â€" CFO&EV â€" Digital Finance
Location: Location Negotiable
Travel: 100% (Typically Monday-Thursday)
Level: Senior Manager
Join Accenture Strategy and help transform leading organizations around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements coupled with the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture Strategy, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
As part of the Accenture Strategy community, youâ€™ll join the Digital Finance team where we play a central role in working with some of the best global companies in the world, responsible for helping CFOâ€™s and his or her business partners address some of the top challenges faced today to include:
- Redefining Competitiveness
- Global Operating Model
- Workforce of the Future
- Digital Disruption
Join the Accenture Strategy Digital Finance team developing Finance strategies and plans that help clients improve operational efficiency and reposition the company for future growth.
As a Digital Finance strategist, you will partner with client CFOs to drive strategies across:
- Finance 2020 Vision
- Operating Model and Organization Structure
- Process Automation
- Integrated Data & Analytics
- Performance Measurement
- Next Generation Finance Technology
Digital Finance professionals offer a unique career experience and unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Great things can happenâ€"they already are. Come and be a part of the next level of high performance.
Digital Finance Professionals:
- Develops Digital Finance strategies by assessing a clientâ€™s business challenges/needs/gaps, diagnosing the root problems and recommending an approach leveraging Accenture assets.
- Develops and maintains contact with C-level clients, organizes and leads proposal pursuit teams, participating and leading all aspects of the proposal development process.
- Interacts with senior level (C-suite, SVP, VP, etc.) clients and/or within Accenture Strategy on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Manage engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, manage account receivables, define deliverable content, ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client.
- Manage teams of diverse backgrounds, skill sets and technical/functional knowledge. Encourages creative and innovative thinking from team members while helping them to bring their ideas and career plans to fruition. Works across the global CFO & Enterprise Value practice to share lessons learned and best practices.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Ability to implement and execute structured decision-making. Acts independently to determine best possible methods and procedures to deliver against Digital Finance assignments
- Ability to architect enterprise transformations with the CFO as the architect of business value.
- Refine and optimize the CFO's ability to organize and analyze financial, operational and external information to create substantial shareholder value.
- Create strategies and blueprints that define the finance operating model, process automation plan, and analytic insights engine supporting the broader organizationâ€™s future vision.
- Help clients improve their ability to drive business outcomes through digital planning, reporting, and analytics.
- Articulate the value proposition and business case for digital finance solutions
- Maintain an understanding of advancements in technology and innovations which are happening across digital, analytics, the CFO ecosystem and broader marketplace.
+ Basic qualifications
- Ten years of combined finance and strategic consulting experience. Experience must include significant project management as well as business, practice, and people development
- Ten years experience and expertise in one or more areas:
- Finance Strategy (finance capability assessment, CFO onboarding, finance visioning and road map development, capital allocation strategy, finance cost reduction, finance competency and organization design)
- Finance Specialty Areas to include tax, treasury, investor relations, and risk management
- Financial Planning and Analysis (planning, budgeting and forecasting, performance score carding, management reporting, finance information strategy processes, key performance indicator (KPI) design)
- Finance Operations ( Process automation strategy for order to cash, procure to pay, record to report, close, consolidate, report, etc.; finance controllership; corporate governance; capital productivity)
- Ten years experience in the finance function, operating models and supporting organization structures, and process best practices.
- Ten years of experience with technologies to support-suite conversations and project delivery
- Bachelor's degree
- ERP technology understanding (SAP / Oracle)
- Knowledge of business intelligence reporting solutions (OBIEE, Tableau, Microstrategy, Business Objects, etc.)
- Knowledge of planning technologies (BPC, Hyperion, Anaplan etc.)
- Knowledge of analytics technologies (SAS, R, Hadoop, etc.)
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work at the intersection of finance, business, industry, and technology
- Strong interpersonal skills and emphasis on teamwork and dedication to the customer.
- Highly effective communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong strategic thinking and team builder who is focused on driving outcomes.
- Ability to effectively engage with senior-level client executives
- Proven track record in driving business outcomes for large clients
- Ability to effectively mentor, advise, and coach subordinates
All of our strategists receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. Youâ€™ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top