Accenture Strategy - Capital Markets - Manager
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Strategy operates at the intersection of business and technology—working with our clients to solve their toughest issues, realize their most promising opportunities, and deliver real results. With a focus on technology-enabled strategy in an industry-context, our strategy professionals partner with C -level executives to define "what," and then bring the best of Accenture to implement "how." Whether it's business strategy, technology strategy or operations strategy, we drive value, shape new businesses and design operating models for the future—with the goal of helping clients identify and build the capabilities they need to differentiate and win in the market.
With Accenture Strategy you can put your theories and vision into action. Our services range from strategy to execution, and we will value your understanding of our clients’ industries and your ability to help them move from issue to outcome.
Capital Markets Strategy Managers will lead engagements for global capital markets clients. Ideal candidates have consulting-relevant experience including: conducting structured quantitative and qualitative analysis, developing operational and growth strategy, program definition and management, and consultative, collaborative problem-solving. Accenture Strategy works at the intersection of business & technology - familiarity with Digital strategy is welcomed.
Client Delivery and Development
- Developing trust-based relationships with senior clients
- Lead strategy and transformation engagements
- Supporting the development of compelling responses to new business opportunities
- Building and managing strong client and Accenture teams
- Assessing and managing risks and issues and making adjustments as needed
- Ensuring business outcomes are achieved
- Develop expertise in specific practice specialty areas to increase the breadth and depth of our knowledge base and capabilities
- Elevate our brand and presence in the marketplace (e.g. thought leadership, offering development, recruiting)
- Providing coaching and mentoring to analysts and consultants
- Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%
- MBA or equivalent graduate degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience within a Capital Markets institution.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in Financial Services industry consulting experience either at a consulting firm or as an internal consultant
- Ability to travel 100%
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability of creative and analytical problem-solving
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability foster and maintain trust-based relationships
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status). Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 305,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014. Its home page ishttp://www.accenture.com/
Back to top