Accenture Strategy, Capability Network Sourcing & Procurement Coupa Consultant
View the Transcript
Organization: Accenture Strategy - Capability Network Sourcing & Procurement Coupa Consultant
Travel Required: 80-100% travel
Introduction to Accenture Strategy
Looking for a rewarding career with global impact? Then consider Accenture's rapidly expanding Capability Network with approximately 3,000 Management Consulting and Strategy professionals (we like to call them rock stars!) based in a network of prominent locations around the world.
Capability Network Professionals….
- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
If this sounds like the right team for you, we invite you to read on - and visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
Sourcing & Procurement professionals are sought with the following profile to take part in Procure to Pay transformation programs:
Key responsibilities may include:
- Participating in Project Management activities (PMO, status calls, operational committee)
- Addressing both strategic and operational Sourcing and Procurement topics
- Supporting team through problem definition, issue identification and work plan development using problem solving principles and past experience
- Supporting process design activities, formulating the specific solutions to address prioritized requirements (Workshops, Agile prototyping…)
- Supporting implementation activities for organization, processes and business content
- Supporting Change Management activities to prepare the client for deployment and adoption (Change Program, Operating Model & Organizational alignment, Communications, Trainings…)
- Executing Supplier Enablement methodology (Supply Base segmentation, Communications, Connectivity…)
- Supporting the collection and analysis of large amounts of data, developing key insights / findings, and proposing solutions to Procure to Pay issues.
- Coordinating Master Data activities with the client and the technical teams
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world's largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
View the Transcript
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top