Accenture Strategy Capability Network Real Estate Solutions Principal
Title: Accenture Strategy Capability Network Real Estate Solutions Principle
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Innovation & Thought Leadership career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients.
The MC Innovation Principal contributes to assets/ offerings and thought leadership to enhance Accenture's marketplace reputation applying deep expertise in business process reengineering within a particular subject area, deep human capital, organization and change expertise.
Finance Process and Operations professionals develop and maintain robust processes and controls to meet compliance requirements and stewardship of enterprise assets with efficiency and effectiveness.
Real Estate Solutions professionals assist clients to leverage real estate as a tool of organizational performance supporting their broader business strategy and aligning with their finance, human resources, IT strategies and objectives.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum 4 years of PeopleSoft Real Estate Management / Lease Administration functional experience
- Minimum of 2 years in implementation, customization and maintenance of PeopleSoft Real Estate Management / Lease Administration module
- Minimum of 2 year of architectural knowledge of PeopleSoft
- Minimum of 2 years of full life cycle implementation projects and end-to-end implementation projects. Prefer at least 2 full life cycle implementations.
- Bachelor Degree
- Advanced degree or Certification in Business / Real Estate (i.e. MCR, MBA, CCIM, PMP, etc.)
- Consulting and Industry Experience in CRE function or with CRE Service Provider
- Knowledge of Real Estate IWMS systems and other real estate technology platform
- General knowledge of FASB Real Estate Accounting Requirements
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years of Consulting / Client Relationship Management experience
- Extensive knowledge of Real Estate Capital & Op Ex Planning processes
- Minimum of 3- 5 years leading project teams and managing CRE organizational transformations
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top