Accenture Strategy - Banking - Senior Manager
View the Transcript
Organization: Accenture Strategy – Banking Strategy Senior Manager
Location: New York, Boston, Chicago
Travel: 80 - 100%, Monday – Friday
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Strategy operates at the intersection of business and technology—working with our clients to solve their toughest issues, realize their most promising opportunities, and deliver real results. With a focus on technology-enabled strategy in an industry-context, our strategy professionals partner with C -level executives to define "what," and then bring the best of Accenture to implement "how." Whether it's business strategy, technology strategy or operations strategy, we drive value, shape new businesses and design operating models for the future—with the goal of helping clients identify and build the capabilities they need to differentiate and win in the market.
With Accenture Strategy you can put your theories and vision into action. Our services range from strategy to execution, and we will value your understanding of our clients' industries and your ability to help them move from issue to outcome.
Banking Strategy Managers will lead engagements for global banking clients. These engagements include helping clients develop corporate strategies, make strategic M and A decisions, structure effective business and operating models, and transform their businesses all in an effort to grow their business while maintaining or reducing costs.
Accenture Strategy works at the intersection of business & technology –therefore, a familiarity with Digital strategy is welcomed.
Client Delivery and Development
- Plays a significant role in identifying new consulting opportunities with our clients, shaping proposals, and gaining client agreement/approval to move forward
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of our clients' strategic/organizational objectives.
- Leads strategy and transformation engagements; responsible for creating detailed project workplans, managing activities and deliverables against plan, reviewing draft output, and providing feedback/coaching to project team members
- Assesses and manages risks and issues, ultimately ensuring that project objectives are achieved
- Frequent interaction with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves presenting analysis and recommendations, facilitating workshops, and negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Develops and maintains strong trust-based relationships with clients
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Develop expertise in specific practice specialty areas to increase the breadth and depth of our knowledge base and capabilities.
- Elevate our brand and presence in the marketplace (e.g. publication of thought leadership, offering development, recruiting).
- Providing coaching and mentoring to analysts and consultants, as part of executing projects and in a Career Counselor capacity.
View the Transcript
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top