Accenture Labs is the applied technology R&D organization within Accenture. The Accenture Labs mission is to invent the future for Accenture, our clients, and the market. Focused on solving critical business problems with advanced technology, Accenture Labs brings fresh insights and innovations to our clients, helping them capitalize on dramatic changes in technology, business, and society. Our dedicated team of technologists and researchers work with leaders across the company to invest in, incubate and deliver breakthrough ideas and solutions that help our clients create new sources of business advantage.
Our exclusive team collaborates with most promising startups, R&D groups, the Academia to lead innovation and deliver leading edge technologies to the biggest companies in the world!
What will you do?
You will take part in researching and advanced prototyping of first-of-a-kind technologies to be delivered to Accenture's customers. You will work on prototypes, patents, proof of concepts, papers, blogs, and other demonstrable artifacts, aimed at solving customer's problems and potentially presented at conferences.
- Design, build and execute projects on AI and Machine Learning within the R&D group.
- This role is focused on building and implementing novel algorithms enabling AI and Machine Learning models aimed to address novel business challenges. In particular, optimization of AI ML model performance for differentiated hardware e.g. FPGA or GPUs.
- Having in depth knowledge of various AI ML models as well as technical skills to design reference architectures of end to end solutions, and utilize or build tools to execute those proof of concepts on various cloud platforms, e.g. AWS, GCP, or Microsoft Azure.
- Be able to work in a group and dynamic settings with other R&D developers and Managers.
- Be active in their technology community by participating cross teams activities at Accenture Technology Labs.
Here's what you need:
- Masters Degree, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or IT related
- 1+ years of application development with experience using 2 or more programming languages, such as Python, Java, Scala, C#, .NET, etc.
- Build, Execute, and Deploy Machine Learning Models from Scratch
- Be able to brainstorm with senior members and leads on AI ML technology requirements
- Present results to other team members or cross team collaborators
- Have experience with the latest AI ML tools, frameworks, and cloud platforms
- Can provide insight on when how to use certain AI ML algorithms in different technical business contexts
- Have experience working with differentiated hardware, e.g. FPGAs, CPUs, GPUs
$72,400-$114,499 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.