Accenture Interactive - Wire Stone, UX Design Lead - Chicago / Midwest Region
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices - Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world's leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Delivery, you'll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today's connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
Wire Stone delivers integrated marketing solutions focused on optimizing customer experience. With resources balanced between strategy, creative and technology, Wire Stone designs and builds business-to-business and direct-to-consumer experiences across digital and physical spaces. Wire Stone maintains long-standing relationships with many of the world's largest brands. Learn more about Wire Stone at http://www.wire-stone.com/
As a UX Design Lead for Wire Stone you will bring strong UX design leadership and hands-on interface design skills to identify, define, concept and deliver world-class applications, products, portals and websites for our clients. Strong design thinking and hands-on leadership across creative, content and technical teams will be key elements of success in this collaborative role.
YOUR ROLE: UX Design Lead
While there will never be a typical day at Wire Stone, we've highlighted a few or your exciting responsibilities:
- Provide strong user-centered design leadership
- Synthesize inputs and effectively communicate UX design strategy, vision, concepts and interactive prototypes backed by analytical insight and informed decision rationale to internal and client teams
- Support the UX process, approach, activities and deliverables of UX-focused opportunities & projects from conception to execution and help evangelize and grow UX opportunities
- Lead UX projects and deliver end-to-end UX solutions, managing, prioritizing and addressing business needs, features and changes deftly with teams
- Define new and evolve existing experiences, aligning core user needs and business objectives while offering solutions that solve elegantly for complexity
+ Basic qualifications
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 5+ years of design experience
- 3+ years delivering UX design solutions as a Design Lead, Senior Product Designer, Senior UX Designer, Senior UI/Visual Designer or Senior Information Architect in a client-facing role
- 2+ years' experience designing and prototyping with Sketch or InVision
- An online portfolio or samples of work
- Bachelor's degree in design, fine arts, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience or degree
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- 6+ years of design experience
- 4+ years delivering UX design solutions as a Design Lead, Senior Product Designer, Senior UX Designer, Senior UI/Visual Designer or Senior Information Architect in a client-facing role
- Agency experience is strongly preferred
- Excellent design rationale, presentation skills, collaboration and analytical skills
- Ownership of a significant portion of a product's user experience and understanding of all that ownership entails
- Ability to bring strong conceptual design thinking while understanding the importance of adhering to standardized design patterns
Where You Live: Chicago, IL or in the Midwest area within 90 minutes of an Accenture office
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here-what's stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top