Accenture Interactive: Strategic Alliances – Digital Transformation Manager - Chicago
Organization: Accenture Interactive
Title: Strategic Alliances - Digital Transformation Manager
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices - Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world's leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Delivery, you'll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today's connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, but that's why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference while working on exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing space.
The Alliances Manager will be part of a team responsible for Accenture Interactive's relationship with strategic alliance partners focused on eCommerce Digital Marketing and Marketing Analytics solutions such as: Adobe, IBM/Websphere, Oracle/ATG, hybris, SAP. As an Alliance Manager, you will be responsible for building and leading collaborative strategic alliance partnerships that unleashes the potential of alliance partners and Accenture Interactive to provide solutions that create value for the benefit of our clients, our practice, and our team members. Here's a snapshot of your responsibilities:
- Organize, facilitate, and lead field sales account planning and mapping calls/discussions and meetings
o Follow-up on items as they relate to qualifying opportunities
o Gather pertinent details around opportunities
o Reach out and discuss opportunities with CAL, partner and/or internal account team(s)
o Be seen as the "go-to" in getting things done (trusted partner), and driving or assisting with sales/attribution
o Develop and maintain key partner relationships
- Lead conversations on specific and qualified opportunities where you've discussed the opportunity initially with Partner and/or CAL & account team, and are aware of the details (needs of the client, CAL, Partner, etc.)
- Understand/learn about Alliance Partner structure/organization as well as the product(s) aligned to the partner
- Create/manage and maintain excellent relationships at various levels of the organization both internally and externally
- Drive, document and track Pipeline/Attribution from both a licensing and services perspective
a. Meet bi-weekly with partner teams to gather updates/maintain pipeline reporting
b. Meet bi-weekly with Accenture account teams to gather updates/maintain pipeline reporting
c. Stay on top of reporting/updates and cadence calls where minimal information is needed once baseline has been established
d. Escalate issues where little to no response re: attribution from either partner or internal account team(s)
- Participate in driving, planning and attending key field marketing / technology partner events
- Maintaining weekly, bi-weekly and monthly calls/meetings with partner organizations and teams
- Participate and help coordinate key resources both internally and externally on shared partner pursuits
- Participate in the formation of new partnerships when required
+ Basic qualifications
YOUR EXPERIENCE : Basic Qualifications
- 5+ years creating, supporting and measuring field marketing impact with partner programs OR equivalent time in a sales role, selling software or services in a highly partner-oriented environment.
- Bachelors degree required
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Experience working with the Adobe Marketing Cloud (Experience Manager, Campaign, Analytics, Target) is preferred
- Excellent understanding of software industry, sales processes, reporting and management structures
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Track record of managing and developing successful long-term business relationships
- Sales and/or management experience preferred but not required
WHERE YOU LIVE: Within 90 minutes of an Accenture Chicago office
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan.
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here-what's stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top