Accenture Interactive, Digital Marketing, Go To Market Senior Manager - Oil & Gas, Mining, Utilities etc. - Houston
Organization: Accenture Interactive
Title: Digital Transformation Senior Manager - Resources
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
A ccenture Interactive
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices - Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world's leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Delivery, you'll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today's connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
There is never a typical day at Accenture Interactive, that's why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference while working on exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing space. Your role will require you to create new ideas, work directly with the clients to flesh out these ideas, and help clients bring these ideas to reality. Our projects are typically long-term engagements completed on client sites in teams of combined Accenture and client professionals.
YOUR ROLE: Digital Transformation GTM Senior Manager
- A world-class digital business leader with a solid understanding of your industry and its biggest challenges. You understand how the value flows in your industry, and how Digital can make an impact
- Someone with a keen eye for what your customers want, how they behave, what their preferences are and how digital fits in
- You are insight-driven, experience/design-driven, value-driven and solution-driven
- An architect who designs digital products, services or solutions to address your customers' needs
- You can design new digital ventures, mobilize them and know well how to fund them
- Visionary who can see how the digital venture will disrupt the industry to deliver value to our client
- Someone who can create a revenue plan, a marketing plan, a sales plan and digital operations playbook to commercialize the new digital business
- And, one who will not hesitate in rolling up the sleeves to take lead of the new digital business for the client, if needed
As part of Strategy & Business Architecture, work with Industry Leadership and Operating Group teams to:
- Develop and deliver new, cutting-edge, digital transformation business through trust and value-led relationships with clients
- Be a trusted advisor
- Conduct value analysis, creating the business case
- Develop the requirements to implement the strategy
- Be a thought-leader in Digital Industry challenges, trends, solutions, economics
- Help Industry Leads in creation of a digital value architecture for your industry
- Develop plans to help clients achieve their digital vision by bringing together Accenture Interactive assets, products and services (digital strategy, content management, campaign management, multi-channel analytics, user experience, and e-commerce/omni-channel commerce)
- Lead client assessment portion of strategy engagements, develop cohesive conclusions and present key findings at the executive level
- Provide ongoing strategic and operational guidance to support new business activities and existing client relationships
- Business Operations accountability: Ensure smooth, on-time, on-budget delivery of services to our client while ensuring sound commercials for Accenture
- Travel Required
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in related field
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Digital Strategy, Design, eCommerce, or Digital Marketing for a Top Tier consulting firm, digital agency or a Fortune 2000 company
- Minimum of 5 years of leading large scale strategy/transformation initiatives
- 3+ years working in Resources industry (O&G, Utilities, Mining etc.)
- 3+ years of B2B experience
- 3+ years working in a consulting and/or agency
SET YOURSELF APART:
- MBA from a leading business school
- Core management consulting skills including:
- Visioning workshop facilitation
- Client interviews / focus groups
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, Story-telling
- Quantitative & qualitative value-case development
- Client relationship skills and strong business development acumen
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous/start-up environment as the business develops and scales
- Understanding of broader CMO/CDO agenda and how digital fits within the overall marketing scope
- Experience with defining high level enterprise digital architectures, and applying digital marketing and development best practices to support strategy recommendations
- Experience with developing large scale strategy for global solutions for Fortune 500 clients, including requirements definition and implementation
- Experience partnering with advertising/marketing agencies a plus
WHERE YOU LIVE: Within 90 minutes of an Accenture office in the Southwest
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top