Accenture Interactive, Digital Marketing Campaign Project Manager with QA and/or UAT – South San Francisco
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world's leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Delivery, you'll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today's connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
DEPARTMENT STRUCTURE AND OBJECTIVE
Interactive Marketing Program Management (iPM) is a sub-department within Interactive Marketing. The iM Program Management department leads marketing operational strategy, program planning and QA testing activities to deliver integrated multichannel campaigns with quality, on budget, and in a timely way.
THE INTERACTIVE MARKETING QA AND TEST LEAD / PROGRAM MANAGER:
The Interactive Marketing QA and Test Lead / Program Manager, will report into the Group Manager lead for a business unit/franchise. This position will support a range of brands across business units/franchises, overseeing a small team of offshore testers to deliver UAT and QA services for integrated multichannel marketing campaigns across a range of digital channels.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead (and, where necessary, execute) all QA testing activities across all relevant digital campaigns to support integrated multichannel marketing. Drive QA testing strategy and requirements and have crucial conversations where scope, timing, and resources need clearer definition or alignment.
- Oversee team of testers to manage workload, priorities and conflicts in testing schedules, and providing capacity cover where necessary due to workload, vacation or time zone
- Lead efforts to improve and streamline services, including training the team on new tools and processes and identifying opportunities to drive incremental efficiencies in QA activities
- Drive effective test management and administration, including logging of bugs, reporting to project managers, and identification of process issues
- Work in partnership with interactive marketing project managers to align on required testing timelines, inputs and outcomes for each product and campaign to manage demand and deliverability against launch milestones
- Collaborate closely with internal partners and external vendors to ensure successful preparation, execution and measurement of testing strategies and activities
- Consult on the development of multichannel measurement plans, and support planning for testing activities to ensure accurate metrics
- Provide support for wider range of centralized services (e.g. campaign migration, auxiliary marketing operations and project management activities)
- Identify, propose and (as appropriate) pilot new opportunities for centralized services to optimize efficiency of campaign delivery, execution and testing May own coordination and management of the integration of channels within a campaign such as enrollment forms, coded tracking tools, SEM campaigns, print campaigns, opt levels, surveys, etc.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top