Accenture Interactive - Digital Marketing Analytics Senior Analyst - New York
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world's leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Delivery, you'll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today's connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, but that's why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference while working on exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing space. Here's a snapshot of your responsibilities:
YOUR ROLE: Digital Marketing Analytics Senior Analyst
- Perform assessments, develop strategies, and deliver roadmaps to help clients understand their current digital analytics capabilities and opportunities.
- Deploy digital analytics platforms (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics Premium, etc.) across digital properties including mobile web and apps.
- Develop measurement strategies and perform analysis for Client reporting
- Manage and deploy tagging for digital analytics, paid media, and 3rd party applications
- Analyze, interpret and visualize complex data to provide meaning and recommendations for optimization
- Travel: Required
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top