Accenture Interactive - Content Architect, Assoc Manager - San Francisco or Chicago
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world's leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Delivery, you'll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today's connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
Accenture is seeking a Content/Data Architect who has demonstrated success working with content management solutions, workflows in complex enterprise creative environments:
- Experience in business requirements engineering and solution architectures
- Define how content will be stored, consumed, integrated and managed by different content systems, as well as any applications using or processing it
- Identify unique ways to organize and manage the entire content life cycle from creation to distribution, production, and archiving
- Solid technical background, experience managing technical projects, and/or hands-on technical experience
- Understands software development methodologies and timeline
- Proven success as a member of a matrixed, cross-functional team; able to work equally well with people in business, creative, and technical positions
- Create clear and detailed case studies/user stories and reporting/acceptance criteria to identify and prioritize client requirements and workflow
- Participate and influence client direction using best practices and provide solutions
- Support Solution Architect or technical SME to present proposals and solutions
- Assist in managing relationships with software vendors and contractors
- Able to apply sound judgment while working independently within tight timelines
- Outstanding attention to detail and commitment to excellence
- Excellent oral and written communicator, with great interpersonal skills; able to forge trusting relationships within a diverse team
- Demonstrated commitment going above and beyond to help customers, system users, or patrons in solving problems or locating information
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top