Accenture Industry X.0 PLM Java Programmer Analyst - San Francisco, CA (17/18)
Industry X.0 - Java Programmer Analyst
The digital revolution is changing everything. It's everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X.0, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries
In your role within our Industry X.0 team, you'll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You'll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you'll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
Responsibilities of the Java Programmer Analyst may include:
- Configuration: configure Oracle Agile's PLM application based on the functional and technical design
- Deployment / Implementation: Diagnose and resolve defects. Contribute to, and prepare, implementation plan details. Execute the implementation plan
- Documentation: Document the configuration and architecture
- Validation Tests: Conduct unit testing and also functional and integration testing, including preparation of test cases/scenarios and test data
- Maintenance: Analyze, design and produce solution enhancements.
- Programming: Write new, or modify existing, process extension (PX) based on physical design and/or programming specifications. This includes documenting the PX code.
- Reporting: Progress status and issues.
- Meet travel requirements, up to 80%
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top