Accenture Flex - UFT Automation Test Lead- Plano, Texas
Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today's biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 5 + years' experience in HP UFT and VB scripting
- Working experience in Agile environment is must
- Good understanding of Banking Life Cycle
- Good understanding of automation architecture - exposure to Selenium, Tosca, Parasoft SOA Test or SOAP UI and working with XML files is nice to have
- Extensive experience in analysis, design, automated testing, implementing and maintaining client/server and web based, WebService based applications in Financial and Banking Domain Applications
- Proficient in creating excel macros/working with Excel using Automation tools
- Working experience of Test Management Tool like ALM, Rally
- Strong communication, presentation and problem solving skills, as well as excellent interpersonal, management/business skills
- Knowledge of Mainframe application added advantage
- Expertise in WebService Automation using industry standard tools like RIT, SoapUI, SOA, etc.,
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top