Accenture Flex - Technology Associate- Chattanooga
Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today's biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that's why people love it here! Unleash your skills and transform the world around you. Shape the technology of tomorrow, with the latest, like .NET Development, Java Development, Testing and Business Analysis. Implement innovative solutions to help clients drive disruption and stay ahead of the technology curve. As a Technology Associate, you'll test out new ideas with clients in your own unique way.
Your specific responsibilities will vary based on your alignment but a typical day may include:
- Working closely with clients to diagnose business processes or organizational problems, and leveraging technology to determine how our clients can seize new opportunities.
- Analyzing/documenting current processes and technologies, contributing through to the delivery/ integration of new solutions.
- Recommending and implementing new technologies, and ensuring a successful transition to what's new.
- Leveraging existing and newly developed programming skills to build portions of client applications to design and build innovative answers to complex business and IT challenges.
- Contributing to the delivery of complex, large scale IT transformations to ensure we meet budgets and timelines.
- Delivering solutions via an agile delivery methodology and leveraging DevOps to bring the solutions to life quickly for our clients .
+ Basic qualifications
- 0 years of experience
- US citizens/green card holders
- 4 year degrees (Computer Science, Information Systems, or other Information Technology related degree)
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top