Accenture Flex - Senior Java Middleware Programmer
Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you'll apply your skills and experience to help drive
business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to
delivering innovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you'll work with a highly skilled,
diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging
technologies to address today's biggest business challenges. You'll receive competitive
rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
Project Description: Accenture Flex - Senior Java Middleware Programmer(Chicago, IL)
Expected Project Duration: 12 months
+ Basic qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree OR High School Diploma plus equivalent work experience
- Minimum 4 years of experience of hands-on experience with Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, JMS, Middleware, and PL/SQL
- Candidate must have strong Java skills with experience in writing Java Webservices (using Spring or Jersey)
- Experience in writing user interfaces and hybrid mobile apps using ReactJS
- Experience in Java + ReactJS is a must.
- Nice to have exposure in React Native.
- Must have worked on a MVC framework
- Should have experience with JMS
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Experience: 3 years to 5 years (TL) / 2 to 3 years (SSE)
- Experience with full stack development with an emphasis on the server side back end development
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to clearly communicate in a dynamic environment across all levels
- Ability to manage a variety of constituencies with competing priorities, manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and thrive in a complex, fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Ability and confidence to represent the voice of the customer within the team
- Strong technical analysis and problem-solving skills and the ability to exercise mature judgment and structured decision-making
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Results-oriented, self-directed, and inquisitive
- Strong attention to detail coupled with a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently, and to a high standard
- A reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently while managing multiple projects, assignments and/or responsibilities
- Highly motivated with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, and demanding team-oriented environment
- Proven track record of collaborating with cross-functional groups to produce results
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Back to top