Accenture Flex- QA Automation Test Lead- Charlotte, NC
Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today's biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
Job Description :
- Build test plans for testing application changes
- Build test strategies to perform End to End testing involving testing upstream and downstream changes
- Enable automation within sprints to automate test cases in first cycle of testing
- Involve in testing databases (batch loads), web services (API) and UI layers. Majority of testing to be performed in web services layer
- QA should be able to validate data transformations at DB layer using SQL
- Coach and mentor offshore team and provide guidance to the team
- Represent testing team in delivery calls and status meetings
+ Basic qualifications
- 3 + years test lead experience
- 3 + years SQL database experience
- 1 + year of automation experience (Selenium)
Additional preferred skills:
- UFT Software
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top