Accenture Flex - Customer Support Associate, Social Media: Bilingual Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Accenture Flex LLC offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today's biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
As a Customer Support Associate in Social Media, you will manage customer interactions to increase customer satisfaction and improve service quality. You will be primarily responsible for reviewing social media issue details, analyzing the problem, and provide a resolution for clients.
The role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities:
- Manage and regularly review case queues & follow-up on open tickets
- Diagnose and solve problems facing multiple clients
- Identify trends in your review and provide feedback
- Assist the quality analyst and reporting analyst in driving quality customer care outcomes
- Become a subject matter expert in the client's tools and process
- Provide support and coverage for your team lead
- Leverage user reports and correspond with users pertaining to reported objects and other sources within the online queue
- Review user accounts daily to determine if they are spam accounts
- Ensure the maintenance of high-quality support and a high degree of professionalism
In the context of this role, individuals may be exposed to potentially disturbing content, and will need a level of resilience and maturity. We care for our employees' safety and well-being and ensure that they have the support and resources needed to execute the responsibilities of their roles.
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum education requirement of a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bilingual in English and Spanish, including advanced command in reading, writing, and verbal communication
- Minimum 6 months of experience in a professional or military setting
- Minimum 6 months of experience with software for office productivity, including Microsoft Outlook
- Minimum 6 months of experience working in multiple tools and web browsers at one time
- Experienced at using search engines to find information on the internet
- User of social media products
Professional Skill Requirements
- Strong attention to detail and a self-starter with high energy
- Excellent verbal and written communication proficiency
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Ability to problem-solve and help others achieve results
- Great judgement and ability to problem-solve both with peers and independently
- Ability to seamlessly adapt to change
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated consistent high performance while achieving quality scores and metrics
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top