Accenture Flex - Corporate Trainer I: Bilingual English/Arabic (Silicon Valley, CA)
Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today's biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
As a Corporate Trainer I, you will provide dynamic service and support to our client team. Dedicated to quality, you will create, maintain, and deliver new hire, supplemental, or continuous education training to members of the project. Corporate Trainers are also responsible for ensuring that roll-outs are done to the members of the project should there be policy updates or changes provided by the client. The trainers may also responsible for the creation, administration, and analysis of proficiency/calibration exams.
Day-to-day responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Planning, design, and delivery of training sessions, including ad hoc training, for both new and existing team members
- Develop effective induction programs to assure new hires embrace client culture and understand cultural context for markets to be supported
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers, and ensure corrective action when needed
- Ensure training quality through service level and training evaluations/assessments
- Communicate with diverse audiences (e.g., employees, management, other sites, etc.) to provide information and clarification regarding training programs, actions, policies, procedures, and best practices
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure training content is updated and aligned with policies
- Review existing measurement tools, metrics and feedback to gauge the effectiveness of the training
- Conduct ongoing and thorough analysis of organizational, departmental and individual training needs
- Ensure that training solutions are designed in a logical, structured and clear manner, reflective of learning objectives and suited to a variety of learning styles
- Manage participation during training delivery to ensure maximum contribution-test for understanding, observe behavior, and alter delivery method if necessary
- Maintain knowledge in Learning & Development best practices
- Evaluate on a regular basis employee skill and knowledge levels relevant to their assigned responsibilities
- Identify inefficiencies in workflows and suggest solutions
+ Basic qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or High School Diploma plus a minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
- Bilingual in English and Arabic, including advanced command in reading, writing, and verbal communication
- Minimum 1 year of training delivery experience, using multiple delivery methods
- Minimum 1 Year of experience employing instructional design principles and practices
- Minimum 1 year of experience in designing and facilitating multiple training events in a corporate setting
Preferred Skills / Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Active Social Media presence: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube. Instagram, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft software for office productivity, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with confidential information collection and management
- Strong administrative, organizational, and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver within scope, on time, and on budget
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with effective learning methodologies, tools, and learning management systems
- Experience coordinating events and preparing learning guides and other related materials
- Knowledge of multi-cultural communications and cultural context in supporting other countries
- Experience in adult learning methodology, interactive training and learning design, eLearning design principles, and designing for multi-generational audiences
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Passion for ensuring a world class user support experience
- Quicker learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Results-oriented, self-directed, and inquisitive
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently, and to a high standard
- Knowledge of multi-cultural communications and cultural context in supporting other countries highly desirable
- A reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently while managing multiple projects, assignments and/or responsibilities
- Highly motivated with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, and demanding team-oriented environment
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top