Accenture Experienced Hire Roles - SHPE Conference Nov 2018
Accenture Experienced Hire Roles - Society of Hispanic Engineering Professionals - November 2018
Opportunities throughout the Midwest Region
Accenture Experienced Hire Opportunities
Are you eager for challenges that explore your full potential? At Accenture, you can launch yourself into your next journey - a dynamic career with a global consulting organization at the forefront of business, technology and innovation.
As an employee, you will explore your professional passions and develop market leading skills that will enable you to thrive no matter what your future career path holds. Accenture consultants combine technology, digital and business expertise to design and deliver end-to-end solutions that our clients need to become high-performance businesses and governments. It's a very exciting place to be!
Our portfolio of business includes:
Accenture Technology, Strategy , Consulting, Digital, and Operations. We operate in more than 120 countries, and the skills we offer our clients are vast - just as the cultures, ethnicities, beliefs and languages we represent. While we are global, through your local leaders and career counselor, you'll enjoy a career experience that is designed for you.
Your Role as an Experienced Hire:
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that's why people love it here! You will work alongside clients as you help them make a real difference to their customers: your friends, family and neighbors. You'll work with them to identify their challenges and collaborate with your Accenture colleagues to develop and craft solutions. You might spend your day:
- Developing and translating the strategic direction and business objectives established by clients into holistic technology, digital, change management and organization strategies
- Diagnosing business processes or organizational problems, to determine how our clients can seize new opportunities
- Driving a rigorous approach to solving problems in the context of global, economic, technology and social trends
- Developing innovative answers to complex business challenges
- Recommending and implementing changes, and ensuring a successful transition to what's new
+ Basic qualifications
Your Experience: Basic Qualifications:
Accenture employees are well-rounded with a consistent track record of outstanding professional performance. We are looking to build our teams with individuals who are open, entrepreneurial and collaborative, and who have hands-on technical expertise.
- Bachelor's Degree with 2+ years professional experience OR
- A minimum of 5+ years professional experience in lieu of degree
- Strong Critical Thinking, Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
The majority of our roles require Monday through Friday travel each week.
Currently we are looking for technicians with skills in the following areas:
- Accenture Digital : Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Analytics, Data Science, 3DEXPERIENCE, SAP Leonardo Analytics
- Accenture Technology : Agile, Angular, AWS Cloud, PegaSystems, WorkDay , Test Automation, JAVA, SAP (BODS), CallidusCloud, ABAP/HANA, HANA Basis, Cloud, S/4, C/4), Cloud Native MicroServices, SalesForce , Oracle Cloud HCM, DevOps, Robotic Process Automation
- Accenture Operations : ServiceNow , Cloud, Network Operations
- Accenture Security : Threat & Vulnerability Mgmt , Cloud Security, Digital Identity RPA
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top