Accenture Entry-Level Analyst - INTERN - Puerto Rico Universities (17/18)
Accenture Consulting Analyst Intern
Are you eager for challenges that explore your full potential? AtAccenture, you can launch yourself into your next journey – a dynamic careerwith a global consulting organization at the forefront of business, technologyand innovation.
As an Accenture Consulting Analyst Intern, you will explore yourprofessional passions and develop market leading skills that will enable you tothrive no matter what your future career path holds. Accenture consultantscombine technology, digital and business expertise to design and deliverend-to-end solutions that our clients need to become high-performancebusinesses and governments. It's a very exciting place to be!
Our portfolio of business includes Accenture Strategy, AccentureConsulting, Accenture Digital, Accenture Technology and Accenture Operations.Whichever business you choose, you're joining a culture that's as unique as youare. We operate in more than 120 countries, and the skills we offer our clientsare vast – just as the cultures, ethnicities, beliefs and languages werepresent. While we are global, through your local leaders and clientsupervisor, you'll enjoy a summer experience that is designed for you.
Your Role: Consulting Analyst Intern
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that's why peoplelove it here! As a Consulting Analyst Intern, you'll work alongside clients asyou help them make a real difference to their customers: your friends, familyand neighbors. You'll work with them to identify their challenges andcollaborate with your Accenture colleagues to develop and craft solutions. Youmight spend your day helping your team to:
- Translate business objectives established by clients into holistic digital, technology, change management and organization strategies
- Diagnose business processes or organizational problems, and leverage analytics to determine how our clients can seize new opportunities
- Drive a rigorous approach to solving problems in the context of global, economic, technology and social trends
- Develop innovative answers to complex business and IT challenges
- Modernize and drive costs from complex multi-national IT infrastructures
- Recommend and implement changes, and ensure a successful transition to what's new
Paid internships last 10 - 12 weeks and typically begin inlate-May/early-June and end in mid-August /early-September. Rising SeniorInterns attend a three-day leadership conference in the Chicago area with allAccenture interns from across North America.
Hiring locations are based on a combination of business need,skillset alignment and personal preference.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top