Accenture Entry Level Technology Associate - Dallas
The Advanced Technology Centers, delivering tomorrow's innovations to our clients today. From custom engineering, to infrastructure, to cloud services -- we develop and deliver a wide range of solutions for real business needs. Working closely together as one global team, we use innovative delivery models, agile development and automation capabilities. The people who join us at Accenture are exceptionally talented and grow in a workplace where they can be themselves, continuously learn, and make a difference. Are you ready to imagine the impossible and enjoy the thrill of making it happen? Exciting projects await. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture Advanced Technology Centers.
- Roll up your sleeves to define, design, and deliver new applications with your teammates
- Write the programming code that brings new apps to life
- Fix any bugs that creep into any old or new code
- Learn about the client's business needs and suggest possible solutions
- Help the client put new technologies into place in a way that works for their business
- Analyze basic tech issues and stop the damage
- Keep well-written records describing how the software works, any special configurations, and how to troubleshoot
- Bring your best thinking to support the client's needs and your team's goals
Someone who looks at a problem and knows what needs to be done. Even when you don't have all the answers right away, you have a sharp mind for figuring things out. You approach challenges with balance: teaming up with others and following your own individual motivation.
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Graduation date no later than September 2020
- Or, 3 years of military experience
- Pursued a degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Decision Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Analytics, Data Science, Big Data, or Business Administration
- Interned at work OR at school with programming languages (Java, Perl, Python, Ruby)
- Participated in a technical bootcamp
After submitting your application, you will receive system-generated acknowledgment(s) from "Human Resources". Note that this does not mean you have been selected to interview with Accenture.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Back to top