Accenture DayNine - Workday Payroll Consultant
Wanted: Workday Innovators
Ready to innovate at the forefront of Workday?
As a member of one of the world's largest Workday-certified teams, you'll be part of a team of advisory professionals who deliver more than just technology. You'll deliver HR and financial management solutions that help organizations realize the Workday promise of integrated, cloud-based capabilities that put them on the fast track to a better way to work.
Grow your career with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global community with deep industry expertise that help to solve clients' biggest challenges.
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture DayNine Workday team, where you'll:
- Assess, strategize and manage Workday deployments for organizations across the globe. Accenture has worked with more than 600 clients to deliver Workday deployments to unlock the potential of their organizations.
- Design and deliver future-ready Workday solutions to help organizations optimize their HR and Finance functions and enhance their employees' experiences.
- Join more than 1,200 professionals certified in Workday, collaborating to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Expand your Workday skills and advance your career with unparalleled training and professional development opportunities.
As a Workday Payroll Consultant, you should expect to be involved in the following:
- Researching and resolving day to day Workday US Payroll issues
- Work with client to support the new requirements for Payroll in Workday
- Creating and Updating Workday configurations based on requirement changes
- Provide support for regular and special payroll processes in Workday
- Provide support for post-payroll activities like posting, bank transfer and pay checks in Workday
- Provide support for Legal and regulatory reports in Workday
- Provide support for year-end reporting and other year-end activities in Workday
- Analyze Workday Updates and provide recommendations to clients
- Provide support for various Payroll interfaces in Workday
- Provide support to core HCM application
- Advise clients on industry standards and leading practices
- Demonstrate design options through the use of prototyping
- Provide support and guidance to the client's parallel payroll testing
- Act as a mentor to fellow consultants and analysts, including providing support for shadow assignments
- Actively participate in update training and internal opportunities to share one's skills and learnings with others within the organization
- Understand and apply Workday and Accenture DayNine methodologies.
- Provide the Project Manager with status updates and keep them apprised of overall project status.
- Demonstrate strong client and stakeholder management to achieve project objectives
- Support innovation through the creation of new industry leading methods and assets
+ Basic qualifications
- 2+ years of consulting experience, most recently in a Senior Analyst, Consultant level, or similar role, preferably with a large consulting firm
- 1 years of hands-on Workday Payroll experience
- 1 end to end Workday US Payroll Implementations
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 80%.
- Existing and up to date Workday US Payroll Certification
- Experience in Canadian Payroll processing
- Workday Canadian Payroll, Absence and/or Time Tracking experience
- Strong US Payroll process knowledge
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Thrive in a diverse, fast paced environment.
- Think analytically and can effectively apply logic to solve problems.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines, despite conflicting demands.
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate and team with others.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and can clearly articulate complex messages and requirements.
- Strong desire to work with clients and provide exceptional client experiences.
- Bachelor's Degree
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applications for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top