Accenture DayNine - Workday Financials Consultant
Join the Accenture DayNine team and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture is a leader in helping organizations move to the cloud to take advantage of a new era of service delivery and flexibility, where applications, infrastructure and business processes are brought together and delivered As-a-Service. Accenture's Cloud First agenda offers comprehensive, industry-focused cloud services including strategy, implementation, migration and managed services, and assets including the Accenture Cloud Platform, that can drive broader transformational programs for clients. Accenture has worked on more than 13,000 cloud computing projects for clients, including three-quarters of the Fortune Global 100, and has more than 17,000 professionals trained in cloud computing.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The long-standing Accenture and Workday alliance is focused on one thing: Helping our clients thrive in the digital world. We offer end-to-end services for Workday finance and human resources including strategic transformation, application implementation, application management and business process outsourcing. We leverage Accenture's intelligent tools, like the Accenture Client Enablement Tool for Workday to help teams work smarter and faster.
From pilots to complex transformations, we work with our clients to assess, strategize and manage their Workday solutions. But, we do much more than deliver technology. Our focus is on helping businesses realize the promise of integrated, cloud-based technology to do things that could not have been done before, effecting real change in how the business runs and the value it can create.
- Conduct working sessions with clients to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements.
- Provide subject matter expertise on key business process decisions.
- Advise clients on industry standards for financials in order to provide suggestions to achieve clean configuration and streamlined processes.
- Design and implement requirements in the Workday HCM Financials solution.
- Demonstrate configurations through the use of prototyping.
- Leverage prior financials-related Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) experience.
- Understand Workday's Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements.
- Provide the Project Manager with status reports and keep them apprised of overall project status.
- Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday best practices.
- Participate in update training and other events that help share one's product skills with other consultants.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top