Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Recruiting Lead
Join the Accenture DayNine team and help transform leading organizations and communities around theworld. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the waywe collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunityto grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative workpart of your extraordinary career.
Accenture is a leader inhelping organizations move to the cloud to take advantage of a new era ofservice delivery and flexibility, where applications, infrastructure andbusiness processes are brought together and delivered As-a-Service. Accenture'sCloud First agenda offers comprehensive, industry-focused cloud servicesincluding strategy, implementation, migration and managed services, and assetsincluding the Accenture Cloud Platform, that can drive broader transformationalprograms for clients. Accenture has worked on more than 13,000 cloud computingprojects for clients, including three-quarters of the Fortune Global 100, and hasmore than 17,000 professionals trained in cloud computing.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations careertrack drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, developmentand/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow intodelivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterallyor upward.
The long-standingAccenture and Workday alliance is focused on one thing: Helping our clientsthrive in the digital world. We offer end-to-end services for Workday financeand human resources including strategic transformation, applicationimplementation, application management and business process outsourcing. Weleverage Accenture's intelligent tools, like the Accenture ClientEnablement Tool for Workday to help teams work smarter andfaster.
From pilots to complextransformations, we work with our clients to assess, strategize and managetheir Workday solutions. But, we do much more than deliver technology. Ourfocus is on helping businesses realize the promise of integrated, cloud-basedtechnology to do things that could not have been done before, effecting realchange in how the business runs and the value it can create.
- Conduct working sessions withclients to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements.
- Provide subject matterexpertise on key business process decisions.
- Advise clients on industrystandards for Recruitment in order to provide suggestions to achieve cleanconfiguration and streamlined processes.
- Design and implement requirementsin the Workday HCM Recruitment solution.
- Demonstrate configurationsthrough the use of prototyping.
- Leverage prior Recruitment relatedEnterprise Resource Planning (ERP) experience.
- Understand Workday'sImplementation Methodology and use it on all engagements.
- Provide the Project Managerwith status reports and keep them apprised of overall project status.
- Ensure the client takesadvantage of Workday best practices.
- Participate in update trainingand other events that help share one's product skills with other consultants.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top