Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Planning Associate Manager
Wanted: Workday Innovators
Ready to innovate at the forefront of Workday?
As a member of one of the world's largest Workday-certified teams, you'll be part of a team of advisory professionals who deliver more than just technology. You'll deliver HR and financial management solutions that help organizations realize the Workday promise of integrated, cloud-based capabilities that put them on the fast track to a better way to work.
Grow your career with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global community with deep industry expertise that help to solve clients' biggest challenges.
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture DayNine Workday team, where you'll:
- Assess, strategize and manage Workday deployments for organizations across the globe. Accenture has worked with more than 600 clients to deliver Workday deployments to unlock the potential of their organizations.
- Design and deliver future-ready Workday solutions to help organizations optimize their HR and Finance functions and enhance their employees' experiences.
- Join more than 1,200 professionals certified in Workday, collaborating to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Expand your Workday skills and advance your career with unparalleled training and professional development opportunities.
As a Workday Planning Associate Manager, you should expect to be involved in the following:
- Work with clients to understand their current planning process, and take a consultative approach to move legacy models into Workday.
- Leverage your expertise to recommend the best solution based on the client's requirements, budget, and timeframe; with the flexibility to adapt the scope as additional needs are identified.
- Guide the client through facilitated design sessions and configuration decisions based on best practices and an understanding of the customer's unique business requirements at all stages of the project.
- Regularly engage and support the client through all phases of the project, ensuring a smooth transfer from legacy systems to Workday Planning.
- Perform multiple tasks under limited direction, while regularly keeping the client, your project team and your Project Manager abreast of changes or progress related to the project.
- Act as a mentor to fellow consultants and analysts, including providing support for shadow assignments.
- Assist with sales activities by attending sales calls as a Workday Planning subject matter expert.
- Work with Solutions Architects to review Statements of Work (SOWs) to assure proper scoping, timelines, and resource allocations.
- Actively participate in update training and internal opportunities to share one's skills and learnings with others within the organization.
- Maintain cutting-edge knowledge of product functionality with each new Workday release.
- Demonstrate strong client and stakeholder management to achieve project objectives
- Support innovation through the creation of new industry leading methods and assets
+ Basic qualifications
- Existing and up to date Workday Financials certification
- 3+ years of consulting experience, most recently in a Senior Consultant, Manager, or similar level role, preferably with a large consulting firm
- 3+ years of experience in Financial Management with a background in accounting, finance, consolidation, management reporting, planning and analysis, forecasting, budgeting, or related field
- 1-2+ years hands-on experience with delivering Workday implementations
- 1+ year of functional experience implementing Workday Financials
- Experience managing teams of 1+ persons
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Finance or Accounting. MBA a plus
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 80%
- 2+ years prior experience implementing Workday with a certified Workday implementer
- Proven ability of leading teams of consultants in delivering complex technology solutions
- Proven track-record of client success with an ability to plan, monitor and report project plans with experience managing budget, scope and timelines
- Proven track record of delivering multiple EPM applications in the cloud through Anaplan, Tidemark, Workday, SAP BPC, Hyperion or another financial planning tool
- Deep knowledge of EPM software industry market and products
- Desire to broaden your expertise by obtaining Workday certifications and/or gaining deep expertise in additional functional areas
- Ability to speak to both the financial and technical aspects of EPM. Experience managing technical upgrades and ETL/data movement is a plus
- Ability to create and sustain a relationship with clients, inspiring confidence in themselves and the delivery team while driving to reference-ability
- Thrive in a diverse, fast paced environment
- Think analytically and can effectively apply logic to solve problems
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines, despite conflicting demands
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate and team with others
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and can clearly articulate complex messages and requirements
- Strong desire to work with clients and provide exceptional client experiences
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applications for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top