Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Financials Solution Architect
Join the Accenture Cloud First team and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture is a leader in helping organizations move to the cloud to take advantage of a new era of service delivery and flexibility, where applications, infrastructure and business processes are brought together and delivered As-a-Service. Accenture's Cloud First agenda offers comprehensive, industry-focused cloud services including strategy, implementation, migration and managed services, and assets including the Accenture Cloud Platform that can drive broader transformational programs for clients. Accenture has worked on more than 13,000 cloud computing projects for clients, including three-quarters of the Fortune Global 100, and has more than 17,000 professionals trained in cloud computing.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The long-standing Accenture and Workday alliance is focused on one thing: Helping our clients thrive in the digital world. We offer end-to-end services for Workday finance and human resources including strategic transformation, application implementation, application management and business process outsourcing. We leverage Accenture's intelligent tools, like the Accenture Client Enablement Tool for Workday to help teams work smarter and faster.
From pilots to complex transformations, we work with our clients to assess, strategize and manage their Workday solutions. But, we do much more than deliver technology. Our focus is on helping businesses realize the promise of integrated, cloud-based technology to do things that could not have been done before, effecting real change in how the business runs and the value it can create.
As an Accenture Workday Solutions Architect you will be working with internal Sales and Client Account Leads to scope, develop and pitch opportunities and innovative strategic Workday based solutions for high profile enterprise Accenture clients in the US and globally. craft WD Financial Implementation Solutions.
- Develop working relationship with internal Sales and Client Account Leads
- Support pre-sales meetings with prospective and existing clients
- Act as the team SME on all things Financial
- Leverage and adapt existing assets for new opportunities
- Build working relationships with clients
- Provide an interface between the sales and technical teams
- Defining strategic solutions and tactical implementation approaches to support client needs
- Supporting sales calls and performing detailed scoping engagements
- Owning detailed project effort estimates and associated resource plans
- Producing scoping outputs such as Statements of Work and Solution Designs
- Mentoring and supporting the delivery team performing scoping activities, and reviewing their outputs
- Ensure solution delivery is consistent with the initial project vision and objectives
- Ensure full knowledge transfer to delivery team is complete
- Identify subsequent areas for solution enhancement and expansion
- Other project delivery roles from time to time as required
- Input into the team's standard processes and deliverables
- Maintain their knowledge of Workday product development
- Develop a product specialization in selected third party products
- Actively contribute to Online Communities and forums for Workday
- Other activities as directed by management or as required by operational needs.
+ Basic qualifications
- Existing and up to date Workday Financials Certification
- 5+ years of consulting experience preferred; executive level sales support experience in consulting/professional services
- Advanced experience with Workday Financials and/or experience with other ESM software in a similar role (5+ years in similar role based on level)
- Experience with internal financials teams, deep understanding of in house processes, challenges, and trends
- Availability and willingness to travel up to 75%
- MBA, BSc/BA IT or Computer Science, or equivalent related experience
- Demonstrable success in Business Process Management/Automation projects
- ITSM Experience: Incident, Problem, Change Management, Knowledge, Service Request Management, Configuration, Asset and Event Management
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven consulting experience and leading solution definition for enterprise clients
- Exposure to pre-sales activities, including detailed project planning and effort estimation activities
- Strong leadership and workshop facilitation skills
- Stakeholder management at senior levels
- Excellent presentation, verbal communication and written English skills
- Able to travel as per business needs
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization.
We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture i s a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top