Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Delivery Lead
Wanted: Workday Innovators
Ready to innovate at the forefront of Workday?
As a member of one of the world's largest Workday-certified teams, you'll be part of a team of advisory professionals who deliver more than just technology. You'll deliver HR and financial management solutions that help organizations realize the Workday promise of integrated, cloud-based capabilities that put them on the fast track to a better way to work.
Grow your career with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global community with deep industry expertise that help to solve clients' biggest challenges.
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture DayNine Workday team, where you'll:
- Assess, strategize and manage Workday deployments for organizations across the globe. Accenture has worked with more than 600 clients to deliver Workday deployments to unlock the potential of their organizations.
- Design and deliver future-ready Workday solutions to help organizations optimize their HR and Finance functions and enhance their employees' experiences.
- Join more than 1,200 professionals certified in Workday, collaborating to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Expand your Workday skills and advance your career with unparalleled training and professional development opportunities.
As a Workday Delivery Lead Senior Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Bring thought-leadership on how technology can transform an organization.
- Interact with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Responsibility to shape and deliver various Workday implementation projects that exceed the expectations of our clients and our own assignment quality criteria
- Responsibility for a majority of day to day client communications
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Responsibility for management of engagement financials
- Helping to grow and develop our team through hands on training and coaching
- Have latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Understand Workday's Implementation Methodology and apply it on all engagements.
- Demonstrate strong client and stakeholder management to achieve project objectives
- Support or lead business development activities such as solutioning, proposal creation, orals support and SOW creation.
- Drive innovation through the creation of new industry leading methods and assets
+ Basic qualifications
- Existing and up to date Workday certificatio n
- 8+ years of consulting experience, most recently in a Manager, Senior Manager, Director, or similar level role, preferably with a large consulting firm
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with delivering Workday implementations in a leadership role
- HR Technology and process experience in Workday, SAP, Oracle or similar ERP technologies (preferably cloud based)
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 80%
- 5+ years prior experience implementing Workday with a certified Workday implementer.
- Experience managing large teams on complex global projects
- Thrive in a diverse, fast paced environment.
- T hink analytically and can effectively apply logic to solve problems.
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate and team with others.
- Exceptional Sales and Solution delivery leadership abilities
- Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management
- Team lead and/or Project Management experience with the ability to use and adhere to project methodology
- Ability to provide expertise to analyze and document client business requirements and suggest custom delivered solutions to meet these requirements
- Ability to work with the functional-technical team members to document requirements, create functional designs, and to provide developers with support
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and can clearly articulate complex messages and requirements.
- Strong desire to work with clients and provide exceptional client experiences .
- Demonstrated commitment and achievement to delivery excellence and client relationship management
- Bachelor's Degree
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applications for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top