Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Benefits Associate Manager
Join the Accenture DayNine team and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture is a leader in helping organizations move to the cloud to take advantage of a new era of service delivery and flexibility, where applications, infrastructure and business processes are brought together and delivered As-a-Service. Accenture's Cloud First agenda offers comprehensive, industry-focused cloud services including strategy, implementation, migration and managed services, and assets including the Accenture Cloud Platform, that can drive broader transformational programs for clients. Accenture has worked on more than 13,000 cloud computing projects for clients, including three-quarters of the Fortune Global 100, and has more than 17,000 professionals trained in cloud computing.
People in ourClient Delivery & Operationscareer track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The long-standing Accenture and Workday alliance is focused on one thing: Helping our clients thrive in the digital world. We offer end-to-end services for Workday finance and human resources including strategic transformation, application implementation, application management and business process outsourcing. We leverage Accenture's intelligent tools, like the Accenture Client Enablement Tool for Workday to help teams work smarter and faster.
From pilots to complex transformations, we work with our clients to assess, strategize and manage their Workday solutions. But, we do much more than deliver technology. Our focus is on helping businesses realize the promise of integrated, cloud-based technology to do things that could not have been done before, effecting real change in how the business runs and the value it can create.
- Conduct working sessions with clients to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements.
- Provide subject matter expertise on key business process decisions.
- Advise clients on industry standards for Workday Benefits in order to provide suggestions to achieve clean configuration and streamlined processes.
- Design and implement requirements in the Workday HCM Benefits solution.
- Demonstrate configurations through the use of prototyping.
- Leverage prior Benefits related Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) experience.
- Understand Workday's Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements.
- Provide the Project Manager with status reports and keep them apprised of overall project status.
- Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday best practices.
- Participate in update training and other events that help share one's product skills with other consultants.
+ Basic qualifications
- Existing and up to date Workday HCM and Benefits Certifications.
- 2 years prior consulting experience implementing Workday Benefits with a certified Workday implementer.
- Successfully completed at least 2 end to end Benefits Workday implementations.
- Ability and willingness to travel 50-75%.
- 3 years prior experience implementing Workday Benefits with a certified Workday implementer.
- Thrive in a diverse, fast paced environment.
- Think analytically and can effectively apply logic to solve problems.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines, despite conflicting demands.
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate and team with others.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and can clearly articulate complex messages and requirements.
- Strong desire to work with clients and provide exceptional client experiences.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization.
We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top