Accenture DayNine - Client Advisory Senior Manager
Jointhe Accenture DayNine team and help transform leading organizations andcommunities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and clientengagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides anunparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and makedelivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accentureis a leader in helping organizations move to the cloud to take advantage of anew era of service delivery and flexibility, where applications, infrastructureand business processes are brought together and delivered As-a-Service.Accenture's Cloud First agenda offers comprehensive, industry-focused cloudservices including strategy, implementation, migration and managed services,and assets including the Accenture Cloud Platform, that can drive broadertransformational programs for clients. Accenture has worked on more than 13,000cloud computing projects for clients, including three-quarters of the FortuneGlobal 100, and has more than 17,000 professionals trained in cloud computing.
Peoplein our Client Delivery & Operations careertrack drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, developmentand/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow intodelivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterallyor upward.
The long-standing Accenture and Workday alliance is focusedon one thing: Helping our clients thrive in the digital world. We offerend-to-end services for Workday finance and human resources including strategictransformation, application implementation, application management and businessprocess outsourcing. We leverage Accenture's intelligent tools, like the Accenture Client Enablement Tool forWorkday to help teams worksmarter and faster.
From pilots to complex transformations, we work with ourclients to assess, strategize and manage their Workday solutions. But, we do muchmore than deliver technology. Our focus is on helping businesses realize thepromise of integrated, cloud-based technology to do things that could not havebeen done before, effecting real change in how the business runs and the valueit can create.
- Conductworking sessions with clients to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements.
- Providesubject matter expertise on key business process decisions.
- Adviseclients on industry standards in order to provide suggestions to achieve cleanconfiguration and streamlined processes.
- Designand implement requirements in the Workday HCM or Finance solution.
- Demonstrateconfigurations through the use of prototyping.
- Leverageprior HR or Finance related Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) experience.
- UnderstandWorkday's Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements.
- Providethe Project Manager with status reports and keep them apprised of overallproject status.
- Ensurethe client takes advantage of Workday best practices.
- Participatein update training and other events that help share one's product skills withother consultants.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top