Accenture Consulting - HR Transformation Manager, CMT Northeast
Join Accenture Consulting and you'll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client's most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you'll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
An engaged, skilled and motivated workforce is essential to growth. Accenture Talent and Organization offers a comprehensive, analytics-based approach to identifying workforce needs in light of business goals, collaborating with clients to dramatically improve performance through integrated talent, HR and organization enablement services.
HR Transformation professionals provide knowledge and experience that help today's companies blueprint their HR strategy and operating model and support the planning, design, and deployment activities required to achieve broad HR transformational changes across the enterprise as they continue to shift to digital, automation and could-based technologies. Accenture provides methods, tools, and accelerators founded in leading practice to help our clients structure, launch, and rapidly implement the large-scale transformation programs which drives HR effectiveness and improves workforce performance. By leveraging Accenture, our clients are able to take advantage of the following world-class HR consulting capabilities:
- Policy Analysis & Alignment
- Process Excellence
- Service Delivery Model
- Shared Services and Operations
- Organization Design
- Digital Technology and Analytics
- Change Enablement & Acceleration
This role is aligned within our Communications, Media & Technology Operating Unit.
A Manager within Accenture's Talent & Organization practice has the following responsibilities:
- Translates the strategic direction and business objectives established by clients into holistic talent management strategies.
- Leverages Accenture's methods, tools, and assets to design solutions for moderately complex organizational change and digital transformation challenges.
- Collaborates with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters such as aligning on target business outcomes and approaches.
- Confirms deliverables, resource needs, and work plans on new assignments with limited guidance from their Accenture supervisor.
- Manages medium size teams and oversees team work activities to achieve milestones, quality deliverables and business outcomes.
- Identifies risks and resolves complex challenges before they become issues.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with clients and Accenture executives.
- Demonstrates clear knowledge and expertise to client in one or more of the following areas: HR Organization & Operating Models, Processes, Technology, and Analytics.
- Projects confidence and effectively represents Accenture's talent and organization consulting capabilities.
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top