Accenture Consulting - HR Transformation Consultant, CMT Northeast
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
An engaged, skilled and motivated workforce is essential to growth. Accenture Talent and Organization offers a comprehensive, analytics-based approach to identifying workforce needs in light of business goals, collaborating with clients to dramatically improve performance through integrated talent, HR and organization enablement services.
HR Transformation professionals provide knowledge and experience that help today's companies blueprint their HR strategy and operating model and support the planning, design, and deployment activities required to achieve broad HR transformational changes across the enterprise as they continue to shift to digital, automation and could-based technologies. Accenture provides methods, tools, and accelerators founded in leading practice to help our clients structure, launch, and rapidly implement the large-scale transformation programs which drives HR effectiveness and improves workforce performance. By leveraging Accenture, our clients are able to take advantage of the following world-class HR consulting capabilities:
- Policy Analysis & Alignment
- Process Excellence
- Service Delivery Model
- Shared Services and Operations
- Organization Design
- Digital Technology and Analytics
- Change Enablement & Acceleration
A Consultant within Accenture's Talent & Organization practice has the following responsibilities:
- Understands the strategic direction and business objectives set by Accenture senior management as it relates to holistic talent management strategies.
- Adapts Accenture's methods, tools, and assets to help support solutions for complex organizational change and digital transformation challenges.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct Accenture supervisor. Will also interact with peers and/or management levels at the client.
- Confirms deliverables, resource needs, and work plans on new assignments with guidance from their Accenture supervisor.
- Manages small teams and or work efforts to achieve milestones, quality deliverables and business outcomes.
- Helps mitigate risks and resolve challenges before they become issues.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with clients and Accenture executives.
- Demonstrates clear knowledge and expertise to client in one or more of the following areas: HR Organization & Operating Models, Processes, Technology, and Analytics.
- Projects confidence and effectively represents Accenture's talent and organization consulting capabilities.
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top