Accenture Consulting – Advanced Degree Summer Consultant - Health
We are in the midst of a technology revolution that is disrupting and transforming businesses and entire industries around the world. Accenture is working with clients to apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global community with deep industry expertise, you'll grow your career while solving clients' biggest challenges.
Your Role as a Summer Management Consultant
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that's why people love it here! During the summer internship, you'll test out new ideas with clients in your own unique way. You might spend your day:
- Designing new business processes based on customer requirements, conduct user review sessions and run stakeholder agreement meetings
- Implementing programs that prepare the organization for implementation of new business processes
- Translating the strategic direction and business objectives established by clients into holistic change management, organization, and talent related strategies
- Leveraging Accenture's methods, tools, and assets to design solutions for complex organizational challenges
- Identifying the organizational impacts related to a specific change in process, technology, or other project change and develop the change management plan
- Driving process performance improvement, diagnosing the problem, planning and leading the transformation
- Combining structural and execution skills that enable our clients to achieve immediate business value; if necessary, execute these operational values propositions as a service either over the long term or to hand back to the client
+ Basic qualifications
Accenture Management Consultants are forward-thinking, well-rounded people with a record of outstanding academic performance and high learning agility. We're looking for individuals who can work in an open and entrepreneurial way.
- Advanced Degree in Master of Public Health Administration or Master of Health Administration (with a graduation date no later than September 30, 2020)
- Strong Critical Thinking, Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Deep understanding of industry dynamics and value creation opportunities in one or more industry segments
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top