Accenture Consulting – Advanced Degree Consultant - Products
Want to make a difference every single day? At Accenture, our goal is to maximize your impact on the world. Join us as we ride the edge between the future and today, applying new thinking, technology and talent to shape the way the world works and lives. Whatever your passion, Accenture offers a range of opportunities across strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations, so that you can leave your mark on the future.
As a Management Consultant, you'll be helping our clients lead in the new; transforming them into high-performing businesses and governments better equipped to face tomorrow's challenges. Accenture's Management Consultants work in one of four Industry Groups: Financial Services, Products, Health and Public Services, and Communications, Media and Technology. Given Accenture's unique end-to-end management consulting offerings, you'll deliver transformational projects and solutions that will solve important client issues.
Accenture operates in more than 120 countries, and the skills we offer our clients are vast – as vast as the cultures, ethnicities, beliefs and languages we represent. We are global, yet through your local leaders and career counsellor, you'll be able to enjoy a career experience designed just for you.
Your Role as a Management Consultant
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that's why people love it here! As a new Management Consultant, you'll test out new ideas with clients in your own unique way. You might spend your day:
- Designing new business processes based on customer requirements, conduct user review sessions and run stakeholder agreement meetings
- Implementing programs that prepare the organization for implementation of new business processes
- Translating the strategic direction and business objectives established by clients into holistic change management, organization, and talent related strategies
- Leveraging Accenture's methods, tools, and assets to design solutions for complex organizational challenges
- Identifying the organizational impacts related to a specific change in process, technology, or other project change and develop the change management plan
- Driving process performance improvement, diagnosing the problem, planning and leading the transformation
- Combining structural and execution skills that enable our clients to achieve immediate business value; if necessary, execute these operational values propositions as a service either over the long term or to hand back to the client
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top