Accenture Consulting – Advanced Degree Consultant - FS
First Annapolis, a part of Accenture
Want to make a difference every single day? At Accenture, our goal is to maximize your impact on the world. Join us as we ride the edge between the future and today, applying new thinking, technology and talent to shape the way the world works and lives. Whatever your passion, Accenture offers a range of opportunities across strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations, so that you can leave your mark on the future.
As a Management Consultant, you'll be helping our clients lead in the new; transforming them into high-performing businesses better equipped to face tomorrow's challenges. Accenture's First Annapolis Management Consultants provide advisory services to clients across the payments ecosystem. As payments increasingly migrate to digital forms, Management Consultants will work with players across the industry value chain as they rethink their value propositions and business models.
Accenture operates in more than 120 countries, and the skills we offer our clients are vast – as vast as the cultures, ethnicities, beliefs and languages we represent. We are global, yet through your local leaders and career counsellor, you'll be able to enjoy a career experience designed just for you.
Your Role as a First Annapolis Management Consultant
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that's why people love it here! As a new Management Consultant, you'll be challenged to help major corporations address real world problems and test out new ideas in the financial services sector. Consultants can expect to:
- Navigate payment related products and services – credit/debit/prepaid products, financial transaction processing, commercial payments, and emerging payment products;
- Engage with clients that include leading companies in the financial services, retail, technology, and consumer goods industries, primarily in North America, but increasingly in Europe and South America;
- Provide clients with the advice and execution capabilities needed to navigate the rapidly evolving payments landscape;
- Work under the direction of the firm's Managing Directors, Senior Managers and Managers on a wide variety of projects, quickly assuming responsibility for managing key tasks and projects, and supervising the work of the research and analysis staff members;
- Develop new answers to complex business challenges;
- Supervise the work of the research and analysis staff; and
- Work on multiple assignments with staggered deadlines, with the duration of projects varying from two to twelve months.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top