Accenture Analytics-CPG Data Scientist
Organization: Accenture Analytics
Travel: Up to 80% travel (Monday to Thursday)
Position: CPG Data Consultant
The digital revolution is changing everything. It's everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Accenture Digital's 36,000 professionals are driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Analytics, part of Accenture Digital, helps clients to use analytics and artificial intelligence to drive actionable insights, at scale. We apply sophisticated algorithms, data engineering and visualization to extract business insights and help clients turn those insights into actions that drive tangible outcomes—to improve their performance and disrupt their markets. Accenture Analytics is a leader in Analytics, with deep industry and technical experience. We provide services and solutions that include Analytics Advisory, Data Science, Data Engineering and Analytics-as-a-Service.
The CPG Data Consultant will engage clients along with the implementation team and provide consultative value both internally and with the client. The role includes several major contributions to the project, with the goal of delivering a valuable solution at rollout. These include data model design, report content development, and user engagement. This role will require an in-depth understanding of key business issues and data analysis for manufacturers, and how they interact with retailers. You will use a consultative approach to leverage a detailed knowledge of ILD solution capabilities to meet the needs of the client organization and user base.
This role is crucial to ensuring a successful implementation and to demonstrate the power and value of applications. The role will require technical expertise, coordination and team work across multiple internal teams. Strong listening, observational, consultative and interpretive skills are a must. You will be required to effectively and confidently communicate with clients and internal teams, manage expectations, and coordinate with a cross-functional team in order to execute and deliver on time and with high levels of quality. Executing successfully in this role directly contributes to engagement, adoption and usage by the application end users, as well as value and ROI for the client stakeholder. Role responsibilities include:
- Design and deliver standard and custom content reporting that satisfies the clients business needs, keeps within contractual scope, and is completed on time
- Design an easy-to-use, efficient product hierarchy that will meet the clients business and analytic needs
- Participate in discovery sessions and discussions with clients to understand their core business, and how they use data to drive their decisions, actions, and bottom line
- Assess client needs and business requirements, match it with technical capabilities, and communicate feasibility to client.
- Effectively translate requirements and specifications into solutions via custom built reports
- Identify implementation roadblocks and aid in client adoption/change management
- Gather, consolidate, and summarize all key information necessary for the training team in order to make the training customized and relevant.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top