Accenture Academy - Learning Innovation and Strategy Manager
Role: Accenture Academy - Learning Innovation and Strategy Manager
Location: US Northeast, Central regions
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Accenture Academy (AA) is the largest, most comprehensive learning offering targeted to supply chain, procurement, finance, digital and analytics professionals. AA is part of the Accenture Strategy Consulting organization and offers over 1800 e-learning courses and additional assets, such as leading certification support. Please visit www.accentureacademy.com and www.accenture.com .
AA is seeking an experienced Learning Innovation and Strategy Lead to create and help execute on a vision of innovation and expansion of capabilities, of the content models and site capabilities, to help grow the Academy business and maintain a market leadership position. This position will be located within the US.
Learning and Collaboration professionals design and develop learning and collaboration strategies including courses and curricula as well as tools that focus on innovation and rapid content sharing.
Learning Academies professionals sell, design, develop, and deliver Academies to enable clients critical workforces to work according to their business strategies by providing re-usable, custom and off-the-shelf content that delivers blended learning solutions.
- Keep up to date on new tools and trends being introduced and released within the learning market (content development tools, LMS', features within LMS', assessment tools, etc)
- Keep the Academy operations team updated on the tools and their capabilities, along with potential ways we could use or integrate them into the Academy
- Develop learning strategies and recommendations, for the Academy and help implement the if needed
- Invest time into networking, across the broader Accenture Learning community
- Develop yourself as an expert and resource within the Accenture learning community
- Work with the Academy infrastructure team on brainstorming and implementing new capabilities and functionality
- Build out the content model strategy, existing and new models, while considering integration into the infrastructure strategy
- Monitor industry trends in learning, as it relates to demographic point of use devices, to help define strategies and direction
- Work with the content development team on new tools and upgrades to the existing tools/capabilities, to support their continued content development requirements
- Improvements to tools and development processes
- Help with Training
- Implementation of new tools and models
- Work with the Learning Consultants, to gather feedback from clients and better understand areas that the clients are looking for us to go in, moving forward.
- Help define and build out simulations, in specific areas, to expand our offering
- Support the sales team, in client discussions and sales cycles, when an "Expert" with deeper understanding of learning trends, direction, development tools and content models is needed
- Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 25%
+ Basic qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 7 years of experience working within Learning & Development or in a Learning Community
- Minimum of 7 years of experience working with instructional design and content development experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with next generation tools and content development groups
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in areas of research, vendor analysis, learning tools and an understanding the direction of the market
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills capable of discussing both simple and highly complex ideas with various groups, ranging from a board room to business unit leads.
- Demonstrated leadership ability in a team environment. Shown frequent initiative and an eagerness to drive progress with a results-driven attitude.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an industry often driven by digital and technological disruption, with some focus on information systems
- Strong interpersonal skills shown by an ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization and build strong relationships
- Superior management abilities capable of leading the day-to-day execution of the engagement process and organizing work with limited direction
- Experience with staff development and ability to mentor junior practitioners.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top