3DEXPERIENCE Technical Consultant- multiple locations
Industry X.0 - Level 9 - 3DEXPERIENCE Technical Consultant:
The digital revolution is changing everything. It's everywhere - transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X.0, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovati ve , planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries
In your role within our Industry X.0 team, you'll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You'll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Aerospace & Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you'll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
Responsibilities of the 3DEXPERIENCE Technical Consultant may include:
- Provide Technical- and Domain-Expertise on complex projects.
- Participate in requirements gathering and specifications creation.
- Participate in the technical design, supporting the technical architect.
- Development: configure the applications based on the functional and technical design.
- Deployment / Implementation: Diagnose and resolve defects. Contribute to, and prepare, implementation plan details. Execute the implementation plan.
- Documentation: Document the configuration and architecture.
- Validation Tests: Conduct unit testing and functional and integration testing, including preparation of test cases/scenarios and test data.
- Maintenance: Analyze, design and produce solution enhancements.
- Coaching of workstream team(s).
- Successfully supporting the management team in different project workstreams.
- Programming: Write new, or modify existing, process extension based on physical design and/or programming specifications. This includes documenting the code.
- Reporting: Progress status and issues.
- Meet travel requirements, up to 80%.
+ Basic qualifications
- 4 + years of professional experience programming with 3DEXPERIENCE or other Dassault Systèmes products, including 2 + years of professional experience programming with JAVA
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related degree.
Preferred Qualifications :
- API development.
- Systems Implementation methodology knowledge (Agile Methodology, Waterfall).
- Data migration experience.
- Team management experience.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Collaboration skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Time management skills.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top