Partnerships Director - North America
AB Tasty (www.abtasty.com) helps build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure...everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users. AB Tasty isn't about helping brands to push a hard sell. We're about helping them sell better, by creating more positive consumer and user experiences across digital properties.
We must be on to something, since we're proud to say we have:
· 700+ customers, including Sephora, Land Rover, Cartier, and Ashley HomeStore
· 200+ employees in 6 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
· Raised $24 million to grow globally
· Bonus: we're nice, too, we promise!
2 prerequisites if you want to join the AB Tasty team:
· Be a genuinely kind person! (we take this one seriously, it's half the battle in the recruitment process)
· Have a passion, whatever it may be :)
The Partnerships Director is a strategic role responsible for driving revenue with and through AB Tasty's partner and alliance ecosystem. This role is responsible for building upon existing partnerships as well as recruiting new partners in North America. You’ll have an impact on an expanding company and you already have a strong understanding of digital marketing technology, digital agencies / consultancies, and channel ecosystems. You thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment and interacting with business champions to senior executives.
This role can be office based (NYC or San Francisco) or remote.
Our fast growing team is comprised of a diverse background of career experiences (musicians, past social workers, to sales lifers). The team draws from their unique backgrounds to learn from each other and take creative approaches to their roles. We kick off conversations with qualified leads and nurture existing relationships and work with companies of all kinds, from other tech startups to global luxury brands. The local team regularly partners with the global team to refine processes and skills.
Learn more about the USA team here.
- Channel and alliances sales experience in a complex technology solution-selling B2B sales environment, preferably in the Digital Experience space
- Align with AB Tasty core values: customer satisfaction, agility, team spirit, enthusiasm, kindness
- Good working knowledge of digital marketing agencies, systems integrators and web development firms
- Ability to grow sustainable channel partnerships through account planning and strong pipeline management
- Strong work ethic with a proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales quota
- Experience managing a sales cycle from the business champion to the C-level
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and presence
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to legally work in the US (sponsorship not available)
What you'll do
- Establish and build relationships with key players in assigned Digital Agency, Global System Integrator and in territory partners
- Create a strategic plan for channel partner acquisition in the digital marketing space
- Coordinate the involvement of AB Tasty sales and other teams, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations
- Collaborate with internal teams to grow channels: Sales, Marketing, Success, Product, Legal
- Meet assigned targets for driving net new sales growth via partner-sourced and partner-influenced bookings as well as achieving strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Create joint go to market plans and marketing initiatives to drive pipeline of opportunities from partners
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Ensure partners are effectively enabled for both selling and delivering
- Lead solution development efforts that best address end user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary AB Tasty teammates and partner key players
- Proactively recruit and onboard new qualifying partners
- Develop partnerships with Global Systems Integrators
What we offer
- A driven, kind, and humble team that will welcome your input and support your growth
- Opportunities to collaborate with AB Tasty teammates globally
- Monthly local team events
- 25 days paid time and 12 holidays to recharge with loved ones
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance, beginning day one
- 401(k) + company matching
- 100% commuter reimbursement
- Competitive salary +bonus
Stay in Touch
This role not quite match your skills, but you’re still interested in what we're doing? Stay In Touch and be one of the first to hear about future opportunities!
AB Tasty is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top