Human Resources Manager
AB Tasty is looking for a Human Resources Manager to join and strengthen its People team.
As HR Manager you will be in charge of the HR Business Partners and Payroll and Staff Administration teams (4 people to manage) who work for all of AB TASTY Entities (except US area)
What you will do
- Coordination of human resources activities (except recruitment) with the support of your team, such as employment, compensation, employee relations, compensation & benefits, training, mobility, career management of our employees (whilst ensuring skills development, talent retention and performance management)
- Coordination of the payroll with the support of the payroll & Staff Administration Managers
- You are a business partner, demonstrating proactive and strategic thinking, are able to discuss complex business issues / challenges with business leaders and translate business needs into action plans and solutions;
- You manage all disciplinary and compliance issues (work permits, investigations for staff representatives, contracts terminations, etc.) and together with your team ensure concrete measures are set up proactively to decrease issues
What we are looking for
- Higher education degree (Bac +5) in Human Resources; a secondary education from a business school would be beneficial
- You have a minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
- You are used to working on projects, ideally in an international environment and/ or start-ups
- Previous Management experience required
- You are committed to the quality of service provided to your internal customers and skilled at continuously improving processes
- Independent, adaptable, strong-willed, rigorous, dynamic are personality traits that describe you and allow you to be a central played in the company’s strategic planning.
- You also demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills. Other skills required: Reactivity, Open-minded, Proactivity, Flexibility
- Fluent English
- You're ready for an adventure in a fast-paced environment!
Back to top