Fullstack Developer (Technical Support Engineer) - Flagship
- Paris, France
As a Technical Support Engineer, your mission will be to support our clients - Developers and Product Managers - to implement our brand new product FlagShip, using various platforms and languages (web & mobile). You will be responsible for the technical implementation, finding solutions to various clients’ problems, support of flag features, A/B Test, optimisation and personalisation campaigns in order increase our clients' conversion rate, improve the customer experience, and help generate new leads.
Along with your technical background you also need to have a good customer relationship skills and are able to identify users' needs to improve our support.
What you will do :
- SE (solutions engineer) activities (~70-80%) :
- TSE (technical support engineer) activities (~30-20%) :
- Onboard our clients during the setup phase and be the technical support referer for them during all phases of implementation.
- Write and enrich, day to day, technical documentation and FAQs.
- Develop examples and use-cases for our clients.
- Train the internal teams to the tool and keep following his continuous evolutions.
- Feed the product team with relevant clients feedback to enhance our platform.
- Help the CSM team with the technical roadmap of the clients.
- Technical expert in the implementation of optimisation and personalisation campaigns, especially regarding dynamic content
- Technical feasibility studies to suggest the best integration solution to meet the customer's needs
- Be part of technical training and workshops for clients and agencies
What we are looking for :
- Autonomous and rigorous, you know how to manage your time to accomplish your missions and in respect of the deadlines.
- Minimum of 2 years’ working experience in a related field.
- Knowledge of at least 3 languages, are a prerequisite (example : ES5, NodeJS, PHP, Python, Ruby, Angular, ReactJS,...).
- Fluency in English (spoken/written).
- Analytical thinking - be able to apply knowledge at diverse technical contexts in a creative and goal-oriented manner.
- Curiosity and willingness to constantly learn about web of tomorrow, product technologies, online-marketing.
- Team-player - ready to share ideas and knowledge with the rest of the team
- Very good knowledge of our products (Client-Side and FlagShip).
- You are curious, patient, pedagogue and friendly communicator.
- A successful project management experience is desired.
- iOS/Android development knowledge is a plus.
Back to top