Front-end Developer (Technical Support Engineer)
- London, United Kingdom
The Front-end Developer (Technical Support Engineer) is part of the AB Tasty Clients Team and supports our key accounts through various channels (web & web mobile) in order to use our conversion optimisation solution with maximum efficiency.
The Front-end Developer (Technical Support Engineer) will be responsible for the technical implementation of optimisation and personalisation campaigns that increase the conversion rate, improve the customer experience, and generate new leads for our clients.
What you will do
- Technical support in the implementation of AB tests and personalisation campaigns, including dynamic content (e.g. AngularJS, react.js), custom JS scripts and integrations.
- Processing and evaluation of client requests and, if necessary, coordination with the partner/product teams.
- Analysis, identification, and evaluation of new optimisation opportunities from technical, analytical, or qualitative sources.
- Support of the customer success team in technical pre-sales and in the onboarding of new clients.
What we are looking for
- Training in the areas of web-design, IT, usability/UX, development.
- Fluency in English (spoken/written). French, Spanish or German are a plus.
- An analytical thinker who can apply his knowledge to diverse technical contexts in a creative and goal-oriented manner.
- Curiosity and willingness to constantly learn about new web- and online-marketing technologies.
- A team-player who is ready to share ideas and experiences and advance the team with constructive ideas.
Back to top