Enterprise Key Account Manager - UK and Nordics
Are you a high-energy, driven professional who is passionate about e-commerce, digital marketing and new technologies?
We are looking for a skilled Enterprise Key Account Manager (KAM) to oversee our relationship with our largest UK clients. As a KAM, you will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by understanding their requirements of the AB Tasty platform and uncovering their needs for the future in the ever-changing world of CRO.
The ideal candidate will be capable of building strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify the demands and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve a mutually beneficial cooperation. As Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for contract renewals, upselling and cross selling of your customer portfolio.
What you will do
- Develop relationships with a portfolio of large strategic clients to ensure their continuous engagement with the AB Tasty platform
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Propose solutions that meet the client’s objectives and changing demands
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Expand the relationships with existing customers engaging through all possible forms of contact, from meetings to weekly calls
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and manage complaints in order to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
What we are looking for
- 3-5 years experience in a sales function of B2B platforms or consulting and proven network in the UK market
- Knowledge of digital marketing
- Proven experience implementing customer retention initiatives, achieving high retention rates and customer satisfaction
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Must have outstanding and effective communication skills (oral and written) in English
- You must have excellent negotiation techniques and you are used to dealing with decision makers, mostly Heads of Marketing and Product Departments
- The ability to draft clear and concise reports and presentations
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
Back to top