- Paris, France
What you will do :
- Work alongside the Feature Teams in order to propagate the best practices of secure development, deployment and to accompany the developers in considering the requirements of security.
- Design and lead training and awareness sessions on secure development.
- Provide security expertise to teams developing security-related features (authentication, access control, etc).
- Conduct technical audits (intrusion test, code audit) of applications published by AB Tasty, determine the actions to be undertaken and monitor their proper implementation with the teams.
- Set up and operate tools and processes to enhance application security (Web Application Firewall, static and dynamic code analysis, Bug Bounty, etc).
- Collaborate with the Security Compliance Manager on the Information Security Management System on topics related to application security.
What we are looking for :
- Mastery of OWASP, as well as application and defense against attack techniques are essential.
- Knowledge of ISO 27001 and / or legal and regulatory requirements for tracers would be a plus.
- You are an educator, you like to work in a team and are not opposed to writing pragmatic documents (policies, procedures, etc).
Back to top